Our fabulous sponsor this week is Shirley's 2 Girls
and the fantastically talented Shirley is giving us a $10 prize for the winner to go digi shopping mad with!!! Kinda jealous girlies!!! LOL!!
I got to use Schnapp's Close Up this week and you can find her here.
Of course with a fantastic hat and coat like that I just had to vintage her up. Promarkers were used to colour madam and her pooch and then the papers were all from the Victoria & Albert collection. The ribbon is actually champagne in colour, well that's what it says on the label but I think it suits. There is some Antique Linen distressing around the image too, just subtle enough that hopefully now i've told you, you'll see it! :-D Added some pearls to the 'champagne' ribbon because every Lady must have her pearls!
Hope you can check out my fantastic teamies works. They're still surprising and inspiring me every week! Hop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check them out.





17 comments:
Jenny, your card is gorgeous this week. I love your color scheme...just beautiful!!! Those pearls along the ribbon are the perfect added emblishment and so is your bow! I really love you card!!
gorgeous card jenny.love the image and great vintage colours and papers.the ribbon and pearls are the perfect bling.
xx coops xx
Just beautiful!! There is so much to love about your card this week: the vintage feel, the colors, the added pearls... shall I go on ;)
Deanne :)
Wowza, what a beautiful card Jenny!!! Love the vintage feel!! Great papers, ribbon and those pearls, genius!!!! Have a great week!!
Linda
Oooh Jenny! What a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the pearls are just the right touch!
Erika
Beautifully done, my dear!!!
Check out my blog for a freebie digi today......hurry though, it will be gone by midnight. ;)
Beautiful card Jenny. I adore the colour scheme and the image is fab! Love the pearls - I am a bit a pearl freak, stick em everywhere!
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, cheered me up no end. I didn't know the hiccups could cause such trouble!
Many thanks again, much appreciated.
Love Elaine xx
Hi Jenny, I just love your card the moment I saw it I loved it. It's elegant, and beautiful. The pearls I love pearls. Your ribbon and bow is to die for it's perfect. I love to see a bow tied properly on a card and matching. That's me sometimes OTT. LOL.
Take care have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox
P.S The All Blacks a playing Australia our time Saturday night should be a good game.
Really love how you "vintaged her up" - just gorgeous! Where's my champagne....
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Absolutely gorgeous card Jenny! I love the design papers and how you used pearls with this adorable image.
This is just fabulous! I love the richness of your card! That Victoria and Albert paper is beautiful. Your antique linen distress is so soft and just adds the perfect touch to your card! Love that ribbon too and the added pearls and gorgeous bow! Definitely a winner!
Hi Jen! I love this sketch it's so different! You have done a wonderful job with it. Fab colouring and fab image xx Jenny xx
Hi Jenny! Can I just say 'WoW' I love what you did with your image. It's stunning! Will you pop up here sometime & show me how to color like that with my pro markers :)
A beautiful card Jenny, love the image and colours.
Hugs Emma x
This is so beautiful, beautiful papers.
I really love the vintage feel to this card. I feel like I'm looking at an old picture when they were done in sepia. Very nice card, Jenny.
Post a Comment