Ok so on one of my blog hop expeditions I came across Donna Doodle's blog, Donna used to be on the SSW DT so I still check in and say hi when I can, anyway Donna had news about a new online Craft Store so I just had to go check it out.
Then I discovered it was the very talented Crafty Emma who was venturing out in the retail world of crafts, I know Emma's work through the Passion for Promarkers blog and from blog stalking of course! LOL!!!
If you would like to take a browse please click on the banner below.

She will also have tons more products which should hopefully be arriving very soon.
She needs the blog worlds help to spread the word so there is a £10 voucher up for grabs with free postage.
All you have to do to enter is:-1 - Shout about her voucher giveaway on your blog
2 - Post banner above with a link to the shop on your sidebar
3 - Add your name to Mr Linky
Ends Saturday 17th July at midnight (GMT)
Best o' luck Emma in your new venture! Ya know I love it!
First order in already! LOL!!


1 comment:
Thanks for the plug hun...so much appreciated.
Shall I just call you stalker from now on!! Lol
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment