Our fantastic sponsor this week is Diane from Di's Digital Downloads. Diane is giving the lucky winner 5 images this week. How cool is that!?! They are all so beautiful, I found it very hard to chose. Be sure to pop by for a look.
I got to use these two cuties kissing and yes it's Christmas card your eyes are not deceiving you! :-D
I used the new Silent Night papers from Papermania and coloured it in with Promarkers. The flowers were from the trusty stash and the pearl brads were actually white and I just coloured the tops with the Moss green promarker to match the image. This also works on plain pearls and diamante's and white or ivory ribbon so you'll always have an embellishment to match now. Woohoo!!
I added glitter on Mr. Mouse's hat and on Mrs. Mouse I used some flocking. I added some flocking to the ground too to resemble snow. There's a teeny bit of glitter pen to outline the 'snow'. I also used chalks on their ears and cheeks. It just sits better on the promarkers than trying to put red on grey. Well for me it does anyway.
The Design Team this week have totally outdone themselves, the cards are all fantastic as always! There's a few more Christmassy ones there too so I'm not barking mad after all! Check it out at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and join us for some sketchy fun!
Au revoir for now! :-D

%5B1%5D.gif)



19 comments:
Love this card Jenny! The snow and the sparkle is fab!! Robin
Snow-rific! Love your coloring this week Jenny! The glitter and flocking are the perfect touch. Just a super wonderful Christmas card. I think I am the only one looking forward to Christmas this early in the year though my sister in law already has a countdown LOL. Oh yeah - we must be nuts!
Deanne :)
Oh my goodness Jenny, would you look at this card...it is ADORABLE!!!!! Love your coloring of this super sweet image, adding their rosey cheeks was genius!!!!! Love the flocking and sparkle too!!!!
Linda
Jenny, you did an awesome job on this card! What a good idea to color the tops of the brads! The glitter and flocking really add a nice effect. It really looks like snow! I love the image too and you colored it so well!
Erika
Oh my gosh - this is TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!! Love what you did with the glitter!
stunning card jenny,the image is so cute and love the sparkly snow.gorgeous colours and papers too :)
xx coops xx
Oooh Jenny, this card is so Fantastic!!! Gorgeous coloring of this cute, cute image!!! Love your beautiful papers and how you add the flocking for the snow!! Just a Gorgeous card!!
Jenny, Your image that you used is adorable. It was fun to see some of the dt used christmas images. I love your papers and the snow effect that you did. It just made it all so perfect. Have a sweet day!!!
Oh my! Beautiful card Jenny & the detail in your image is stunning!!! The snow below the cute little mice looks real!
Genevieve :)
I am in love with your cute card Jen! Love the snow. Another fab sketch too! xx Jenny xx
Hi Jenny, I love your card especially that Christmas image, great colours and thanks for the hint using chalk for their cheeks and ears because I spend so much time trying to get that right and yours looks awesome. Love the design papers you have used they go so well together. Yesterday and today are Irish days over here as it's rained for the last 48 hours. Boy I can't wait for summer. How's your little Ryan? I love that name its so strong and my older son is Liam he's a honey and so loving, Ryan the second child is totally different he loves himself and thinks he's a cool dude. LOL Take care and have a great weekend. Roll on summer.
Kathie
Jenny you always come out shining!!! wow, this card is super cute. I love those mice and especially the added snow.
Where do I begin? Your coloring is awesome, and snow is so fun! The paper you used spelling out love underneath them kissing couldn't be more perfect!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Jenny, that image is too sweet...loving that little kiss! I love the soft papers you used. Clever to color the white pearls! I love the glitter and flocking! I had so much fun with Arlana last week making Christmas cards! I'm just not wanting to feel the cold or see snow yet! But I am loving all the cards this week on the blog!
Yipes Christmas..... card is adorable that image is utterly yummy and so is the colouring.
Shirley xx
Heehee this is so sweet! I love their rosey cheeks!!! And the sparkle and pretty flowers, so much detail to take in, just wonderful use of the sketch and image! LOVE IT!
Gorgeous card - beautiful paper and image
Awwww! This is just darling. I love how you glittered his hat and the added dimension to her ensemble! So sweet.
super cute couple Jenny! adorably colored and embellished!
Pam Going Postal
Post a Comment