Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Spot the Prima

So didn't quite get the card finished to post today but I did make some of these "Prima"esque flowers. 
Can you guess which one is the real Prima?
(It's kinda obvious now that I look, haha)

Anyway card will be up in the morning, right now i'm off to comment heaven. I have my little man in beside me in bed fast asleep he woke up about twenty mins ago with a bad dream and now he keeps talking in his sleep, the last few words were, "Cos Mammy said so." LOL!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

You got me! They all look gorgeous!!! Which one IS the real prima?

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous flowers Jennie...I am not sure whick is real either!?

coops said...

wow these are stunning jenny and well which is the real prima cos i sure can`t tell.love the green one,my kinda colour :)
xx coops xx

Do What You Love said...

*laughing* How cute - your little man dreaming about what mom says - he's probably a little darling! Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous Jenny and I can't tell which is which! I love flowers and these are scrumptious, girl! :)

Crafty Urchins said...

your lucky if the little fellow does what hes told cos mummy says even if it is only in his sleep lol.
love ALL the flowers.
Sue xx

Jennifer said...

Wow Jen. I dunno! Which one is the Prima?? They are ALL gorge xx Jenny xx