So then lovely bloggy people, I have some news. I've got three hours of my life back every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday just for me! Yay!!! The little man is in summer camp for the first time and although it took a while to get him in he's settling down now. So i've decided it's craft time for those three hours and when he comes home we can clean and do the rest of the work together. To start I want to tell you about our new challenge at
My Partner in Crafting Crime. It's an easy one this week, the theme is summer, so any summer project you have going on enter it in.
I used this Penny Black stamp and coloured Puss in with Promarkers.
Will be back tomorrow with another card, (yes I said that!) :-D
12 comments:
Hi Jen! I love. love, LOVE your card and spotted on the challenge blog. The cat in bra is one of my all time fave stamps and I am defo gonna dig mine out, give it a dusting off and use it this weekend for sure! Thanks for the inspiration hun xx Jenny xx
beautiful card! the image is fantastic and the paper is gorgeous. posted the blog candy on my blog, very exciting! :-D
Karen xx
Oooh...how fun to have some extra time in your life and to be able to craft - good for you! I love this image - the cat in the brassiere is too cute! Your coloring is great! I am hoping I can join in on some challenges now - so we'll see. :-)
hiya jenny, fantastic card hun.i love this image and your colouring is amazing.gorgeous papers and layout too.enjoy your extra time hun.luv coops.xx
congrats, Jenny! hoping to jump in on this summery challenge, and it is my pleasure to help promote! :)
What an adorable SWEET card! Love that kitty in the boulder holders! LOL!
I so appreciate your comments on my blog, too....you're so sweet. :)
What a cute card! I can see some cat really doing just that! Love your papers and coloring!
Gorgeous card. This is probably my favourite PB stamp, but I always think the owner of the bra must be like Jordan for a cat to fit in it!
Lovely papers too.
Hooray for you! Free time is always a good idea, and hope your little man is enjoying his time at summer camp.
Love Elaine xx
Love the image, and coloured so beautifully, Gorgeous.
Sue xx
Your coloring of that sweet image is devine!!!
I just love that image - she is just adorable! Love your coloring as always Jenny!
Deanne :)
hi, this is gorgeous. Love the colours.
Post a Comment