Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 59

It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday time folks and it's Digi Stamp Boutique week too! Woohoo!!! I'm currently trying to outdo Sneezy from Snow White, I've racked up 22 sneezes so far this morning and i've only been up for two hours. Gonna be a fun day. On the bright side, the sun has finally remembered it's supposed to be summer here in Ireland and has made an appearance for the first time in weeks!! Hope he stays around a bit longer this time. Here's the sketch our lovely Arlana created this week.

Now for the prize, the continously generous Sally-Ann from DigiStamp Boutique is going to give the lucky winner TEN free digis. How sweet is that! Check out the store, I had a little shopping spree there last week and got the cutest of cute images. Sally-Ann is continously creating masterpieces every month, including some seriously cute penguins this month. Check out my DT mates to see what other fab images you can use!
This week I used Tallulah from DigiStamp Boutique and I love her!! 

She's coloured with Promarkers, tried a different combo on the skin this week. Instead of Dusky Pink, Blush and Ivory, I went for Coral, Pastel Pink and Dusky Pink. Think they're a bout more visible in the photo. I was going to go all Pink on her dress but I'm having a blue phase at the mo so she got hit with that. I used some blue stickles on her wings, wand, crown and dress. The papers are from the Papermania pad Henbury Lane and Pink Petticoat. I tried the "Out of the Box" technique that Jenny from My Inky Hands gave a tutorial on and I have to say Jen, I love it!!! 

Looking forward to seeing all your sweet takes on this weeks sketch for 

19 comments:

coops said...

stunning card jenny, super cute image and i love the soft pastel colours.great layout too hun.i hope the sneezing stops hun.
xx coops xx

Robin said...

she's a cutie and the skin turned out fab!!! Robin

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

She is such a cutie! I love her hair and the blue and pink together! Hope that you will be feeling better soon - that was me last week.

Deanne :)

Melissa Craig said...

This is really cute! I really love the soft colors - great job.

22 sneezes and counting. I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm sorry I didn't make it to your blog last week - my days just got away from me.

Linda Anderson said...

Such a cute card Jenny!!!! I love the way you colored in Tallulah...promarkers...now are you going to make me try these out??!! You try the tombows and I'll try these!!!!! $$$$$ I hope you're feeling better soon.

Linda

Genevieve said...

Such a sweet card Jenny! Blue & pink is great together so soft & pretty :)
Hope you feel better soon & could you send some sun up north please ;)

Simple and Sweet said...

Jenny, your card is so sweet! I just love the soft colors and the image is just darling! Get feeling better!

Elaine said...

Such a sweet card Jenny. The image is cute and the colours are just perfect.
Hope the sneezing has stopped!!
Love Elaine xx

Kathie said...

Hi sweetie it's me from New Zealand I adore your card, it's super cute. Love the colours and the papers but most of all I love your colouring and I don't say that if I don't think it granted. The skin tone is wonderful keep to those colours and the dress matches perfect with your papers. Hope your feeling better soon, we could sniff and blow our noises together. I have a high temp, ache all over and I'm freezing cold I think I have the flu this time instead of a head cold. A shot of Whiskey, Lemon and Honey would go do a treat hubby might make it for me tonight. Take care and get better soon.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Jenny, I love how you did the hair on this sweet little image. She is super cute. You always do such a nice job!

Marlene said...

Awww...she's so sweet! LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you colored her hair!

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Stacy said...

SWEET!!!! This is such a lovely card for a little girls birthday!!! So soft and sweet! I am super excited you gave the link to the tutorial I Have been looling for it!!!

Jeannie said...

Tallulah never looked sweeter! These colors are just so beautiful together and I love the way you did her hair!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is the sweetest image. I love the soft colors you used and the little extra bling to make her shine. Your coloring of Tallulah is beautifully done.

Jennifer said...

Hi Jen! Just fabulous! I love your 'out of the box' creation...and Tallulah is so cute isn't she?! Your colouring is fabulous, and this is another brilliant sketch from Arlana. Thanks for linking me up btw! Hugs xx Jenny xx

Sarpreet said...

hi there, this is gorgeous.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jenny, Your Tallulah turned out so cute! I love her blue dress. She is too sweet. Loving her hair and skin tone. It's always fun to try something different. I just love Sally Ann's images and she is always creating something new. Your added stickles are a perfect fairy touch! Hoping your good weather will hold for you! I'm enjoying the sunshine here in Utah...took a nice three mile hike this morning in the 80 degree heat...not sure how I made it in 50 minutes in that temperature but I seemed to have a little more energy today!

Arlana 11426 said...

Sweet image. love your fun colors and all you added detail as always. Hope you feel better soon. Have a sweet day!!!