
Can't quite believe another fortnight has passed since our last challenge! Thanks to all who entered! This fortnight our challenge at My Partner In Crafting Crime is Under the Sea, so whatever comes into your head when you think of that make something with that idea! Layout, alterable or card, it doesn't matter we love them all!!!
This week I used an awesome Kraftin' Kimmie stamp called Nerissa. Just look at that hair! Wish my hair was as nice as that! I'm currently addicted to these curly girls, I think my credit card is feeling the pain already! LOL!!! I coloured her in with the trusty Promarkers and glitterized her wing fin things, also added some glossy accents to the coral shell in her hands. Robin has gone and got herself Copics and i'm mighty jealous, her hair on her mermaid just rocks!!! Check it out here!
The background paper is from the hippy chic DCWV stack and the embossed bubbles is a Quickutz folder. The seaweedy thingys are leaf punches just arranged to look seaweedy and finally the oval was distressed with Shabby Shutters, Pine Needles, Crushed Olive and a smidgen of Chipped Sapphire.
Gonna enter Ms. Nerissa into the following challenges:
Our Creative Corner: Beach
Oh Alice Chapter 22: Under the Sea (Snap!!!) :-D


13 comments:
Awww this is SUPER sweet! Love your coloring-those mermaids from Kraftin' Kimmie are SO awesome! Thanks for playin' along w/ Oh, Alice!
So Pretty Jenny!
so cute, love these mermaids too and love the little bubble border in the middle! Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!
So adorable!!! I love the bubble embossing folder - I haven't seen that one!
Deanne :)
So beautiful Jenny.
I do love these images, and her hair looks great to me, (I hate colouring hair!!)
Love Elaine xx
fantastic card jenny,the image is gorgeous and amazing colouring.
xx coops xx
Awwww....this is gorgeous!!!!
Hi Jen! I love this, it's so gorgeous!What a fantastic mermaid. My 2 yr old puts both his legs into one leg of his jeans and says he's a mermaid lol! Hugs xx Jenny xx
Forget the Copics, your coloring is AMAZING!! I love everything about this card - the DP, the seaweed, the embossed bubbles and especially the coloring on the image! So happy you could have some fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.
Such a gorgeous card, love the colours.
Hugs Emma x
This little mermaid is adorable! Love your copic work! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!
Lovely card - super image and great colouring.
Thanks for playing along with mu challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care.
Debs xx
what a cute mermaid! great card
thanks for joining in with the Allsorts fun this week
lotsalove
Amanda xx
Post a Comment