Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Passion for Promarkers Card

Couldn't let the week go by without entering into the Passion for Promarkers Anniversary challenge. I've been rather busy the last week so even though I started this a week ago i've only managed to finish it tonight in the wee hours of the morning. Happy Anniversary to all the PFP crew.


Papers were Hampstead, K&Co and Henbury Lane.
Stamp is a WOJ and coloured with pretty much all of the browns in the Promarker range.
Big flower was a multiple of acrylic flowers heat gunned to make them all crinkly. Check out Deanne's blog, my fellow SSW DT member. It's where I got my inspiration. Link to the right.
Buttons were stash orientated.

Night night everybody!! :-D

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh it's adorable Jen!! I love your crinkly flower and your colouring is so fab xx Jenny xx

Marlene said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! The colors are so rich and vibrant.

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card and I love how you've coloured in the image. Pretty papers and details also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jen, what a pretty card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Robin said...

Really lovely card... she is so sweet and papers are great!

coops said...

fantastic card jenny, i love the image and your colouring is superb, love the colours, papers and layout and how fab is the crinkly flower :) luv coops.xx

Messi Jessi said...

Lovely card, great image and fantastic colouring - wow!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Just beautiful Jenny! Love your colored image - you are a real pro! Thanks for the shout-out hun! Your flower turned out FAB!

Deanne :)

Elaine said...

Fantastic card, I love it!
One of my favourite images, love the colouring, and I must take a look at how to make the crinkly flower.
Love Elaine xx

Sarpreet said...

hi, such a gorgeous card, love the layout and colours used.