Thanks again to Arlana for another fab sketch. I always forget about my oval nesties so I love when a sketch calls for one!
The winner gets to choose seven, yes, SEVEN, digi stamps that value $21!!!
I have to say it was very hard to pick an image to use this week, could easily have picked 11!!!
I got the very cute Girrblock Love image and here's what I did with them.
I used the wonderful promarkers to colour in the majority of the image and then the shrubbery and sky was done with chalks. I also chalked around the image to blend it in better.
Could not believe my luck when I found that I had Giraffe print paper in one of the DCWV stacks so that's what's behind them and the other DP is from the Papermania Hampstead collection. Still very much in love with this.
The flowery orange ribbon is actually self adhesive, you wouldn't believe how ecstatic I was when I found this!
The three glass beads are another find at Mam's shop, they're actually a florist sundry item and you can get a nice size bucket of them for a ridiculously low price!
The flowers are from the stash and have yellow brad centres. Hope you like it! :-D
Now hop on over to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Blog and give some love to my new DT friends.





22 comments:
Jenny, what a sweet card! I just love those giraffes! You always do an amazing job coloring!
Erika
I sure like this image! It is super cute...can't believe you found paper to match. That is great. As always, you have done a wonderful job coloring. Have a great week!
Jenny this is adorable, love this image and your coloring of it makes it just gorgeous!! Love the papers just makes the perfect card!
Jenny, great card - Love bugaboo images too. Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog and directing me to the current challenge over on My Partner in Crafting Crime. Have linked my card set. Have a great day.
cute image!! Chalks!!! (what happened to Jenny!LOL!)Don't worry I see those ProMarkers at work there! Robs
fantastic card jenny, the image is fab and the chalking looks great.fab layout and love the papers.luv coops.xx
Hi Jenny,
That is one pretty sketch and a beautiful card.
Wow! The image is just too adorable!
I hope to have time to play along.
Luv,
Chelsea
Good morning Jenny! Isn't fabulous when you can find the perfect paper to match. I always feel like I have won the lotto LOL! Chalk? Totally impressed - I thought you could use that for hop-scotch.
Deanne :)
Gorgeous with a capital "G." Love, love, love this image and the fun papers you matched it up with!!! Magnificent coloring too!! Love it!
Linda
Hi Jenny! Your image is adorable, love what you did with the chalks very creative & the Dp is gorgeous. Beautiful card :)
Genevieve
I came so close to choosing this image to work with, it's so adorable! That paper is fantastic! Super!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Jenny, what a wonderful card - love that image and chalking - something I've never done but you certainly do it brilliantly! I love the cute papers and the one that looks like a giraffe's body is perfect - really clever, you are! Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog and well wishing! I won't be a stranger as I do look forward to your fabulous crafts! You'll see me stopping by peeking in! :-)
What an adorable image love the chalking, great job.
Sue xx
Fab card Jenny, love the giraffes and the matching backing paper is fab! Jessi xx
What a adorable image. I love how you found paper to match. You coloring is so perfect. Glad you could uses your nestie!!!! Thanks for all you do.
Hi Jenny this image is just so so cute and the papers are wonderful they are the perrrrrfect match. Yes I would like to visit Ireland again, not sure when but it would have to be in the Summer can't handle your winter toooooooo cold and wet for me. Mind you I've been there in the summer as well and there were only a few nice days in 6 weeks. You'll have to come to New Zealand you would love our summers, beaches, BBQ's and wine and more wine. Take care Kathie
This image is so cute, it scared me when I saw it!LOL!!! You however not only bravely took it but you rocked it!!! WOWZA on that coloring!!!! I do love how chalk blends, I need to dig mine out! This is really fantastic, the papers and flowers are perfect, but I can't stop looking at the image itself it is so beautiful! BRAVO!
Awww...this is so cute! I love those giraffes!
Jenny, this paper is toooo perfect for this image! It always amazing me when everyone else find just the right item for their card! I love how your colored your giraffe! And the shading around him is awesome! What a cute find in that orange flower ribbon! I think we should all do a round robin and visit each other. Genevieve just invited me. Wouldn't that be great if we could all do that! Arlana has the perfect craft room to accomodate all thirteen of us! Maybe we should all meet there!
This is just darling! I think that is the sweetest image!
Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and love the papers.
Hugs Emma x
Really sweet card Jen! I love the giraffe and the matching paper. Brilliant colouring too xx Jenny xx
Post a Comment