Only one week to go until the madness starts!! I cannot wait!! I'm talking about our Anniversary Blog Hop at Sweet Sketch Wednesday from June 9th to 15th, there's gonna be some super duper prizes too.
Back to this week's sketch. Another fab design by Arlana.
Our sponsor this week is: DIGI DOODLE SHOP and the very generous Judy is offering 3 free digis of your choice to the winner of the challenge. They have a collection of 250 wonderful images to choose from and boy oh boy did I have a hard time picking. I picked this beautiful vintage lady and of course couldn't resist so bought a few more!!! Go check out the store, you will be amazed at how gorgeous these digi's are. If you need inspiration check out my fab DT's creations, they are all so different and oh so beautiful.
I've used Promarkers to colour her. The flowers are from Wild Orchid, the red paper is a scrap from my Christmas pile and the stripey is DCWV. I distressed the circle with, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain at the bottom and a smidgen of Tattered Rose around the top.
Looking forward to checking out all your creations this week and to gearing up for a fab blog hop! :-D





16 comments:
Jenny, how cute is this card? I love that perfectly colored image and the distressed circle is awesome the way you distressed it - it really has that vintage touch. I'll have to get some of those inks - the effect is awesome and the papers are perfect - great job!
Oh wow your card is just fab - thanks for putting up the sketch. I print them out - love using them and am making a little collection over the weeks. Thanks so much.
ann xxx
Good morning Jenny! Your card this week is fabulous!! I love the vintage feel to it and I had to take a closer look at your coloring - it is always so perfect! Love it all!!!!
Deanne :)
Your card is stunning Jenny! You did a beautiful job coloring up this gem! Gorgeous, as always!!
Fabulous card, love the vintage image and styling x
Wow, she couldn't be more beautiful. You really did her up wonderful for her era! Love those papers behind her too. Don't you just love these vintage images! Love how you distressed the circle...wonderful highlights and the gold on the chair make it so rich looking!
stunning card jenny, the image is so fantastic na dlove the rich colours of her dress, great layout too.luv coops.xx
Just a gorgeous vintage card all around!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Jenny all I can is WOW! This is gorgeous. The image is lovely, the flowers are awesome... superb job!!
Jenny your card is so sweet this week . Love that fun vintage feel. The colors used are so perfect. Have a berry sweet day.
Whoa! I'm loving this card! Gosh the red on her dress just is so beautiful, and you made the chair look as if it really is an antique! Very very nicely done. I've had such a great time sponsoring SSW, and am thoroughly enjoying all the fabulous creations. Thank you so so much for this awesome display.
Judy/DDS
Stunning! Very vintage and elegant! Love it!
What to say Jenny everyone has beat me to it and said it all and yes Judy is right that chair is just awesome. Brilliant card.
Hugs Shirley x x x
gorgeous card, love the layout
hi Jenny, wow your colourings awesome and I love your your distressing, thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx
Oh what a pretty lady...so beautiful.
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment