Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 54

Hiya SSW fans. I've posted the post on the main blog this week so if there are any mess ups blame me and sorry in advance!!! :-D Back to business, sooooooo how'd you like the anniversary hop? I loved it! Looking forward to many more. Great cards entered by everyone. So the winner on my blog for the two images one from the Digi Stamp Boutique and one from another sponsor is:


Congratulations Genevieve, you can email Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com and she will tell you the next steps.

This week's sketch is another beaut, but hey ain't they all now. 


Our sponsor this week is the very generous Katy at KLM Designs

Katy has generously sponsored us this week with a gorgeous digi stamp image called
Crocus Window Box 
She has also given us a FREEBIE for all you lucky followers to play with too.
Now you just have to play!!! :-D

My card this week has Bairds Bird on it and ain't he just cute.

I used the V&A Papers, Hampstead Papers and Making Memories Paper for this card. Got my new star nesties last week so they got their debut. Baird is coloured with the trusted Promarkers. Tried a different coloured hair this week, not sure if you'd call it blonde or light brown but I like the end result.
My wonderful DT buds have some great designs for you to check out too so off you hop for some more inspiration!

Now before I forget. I have to make the draw for my own blog candy for last week. I'm going to use that Random Org thing and feel all important and popular. So the lucky winner is 

If you can send me on your address to jrcreations24@gmail.com I can get it posted today.

Thanks again to everyone who joined in last week and I hope you can all make it this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Au revoir mes amies!!!

18 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Jen...love your card. The colours are so sweet, fab colouring too xx Jenny xx

Robin said...

Great card Jenny, love the star with the button! Robin

mulberry station said...

This is the sweetest image and I love how you colored it up. I just couldn't resist coloring it up too. Your cards are always inspiring! Thanks Jenny!!

Marlene said...

What an adorable card! Fantastic coloring job!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Good morning Jenny! This is such a fabulous card. I love the star behind the button - I would never think to do that. And you are right, that image is adorable!!!!

Deanne :)

Jeannie said...

Hi Jenny! I didn't know nesties had new stars?! Thanks for the tip! Your card is just too cute - love it!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Stacy said...

This is darling! You did such a wonderful job coloring and your paper goes perfect! Very sweet card, I love this image :D

Messi Jessi said...

This is a very cute card and a fab sketch too! Love your colouring, amazing xx

coops said...

fantastic card jenny, your image is fab and aren`t those papers great.fabbylicious colouring and love your layout.luv coops.xx

Arlana 11426 said...

Jenny, thanks for posting for me this week. You did a fablous job. Your card is adorable. Love you fun papers and your images is colored up so sweet. Have a sweet day!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jenny, Your card is too cute! I love how you colored him up too....especially his hair color. Your new nesti star looks awesome under the button. Thanks so much for posting this week. You did a fantastic job.

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, this is adorable. Such a sweet image.

Liz x

Emma said...

Such a fab card Jenny, love the image.
Hugs Emma x

Sandybeaches said...

Great colour combo! Great card:)

Genevieve said...

Great card jenny! The coloring on your sweet image is just amazing :)

Teresa Kline said...

your coloring is amazing, adorable card...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Do What You Love said...

Jenny, you are such a talented young lady. I love your coloring and the image just pops out so wonderfully. I'm loving those papers! Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love - I will miss being on the SSW design team but sure hope we'll keep a look out on each other's blog - cos I love what you do! :-)

Genevieve said...

Just noticed my name on your blog, thank you X