"I am having a special event for my sister Jayme. She is in her early 50's and has terminal lung cancer. To make it worse, her sweet dachshund Molly passed away a couple weeks ago. Today we learned her cancer has spread to several other areas and her time is running out. I am asking for all my card making friends to send her a fun card...not really get well cards obviously, but something pretty or funny that will make her smile. She is a frog collector so frog cards would be awesome!"
To find out more details head off to Lisa's blog. She is also offering a load of goodies for your time to create something for Jayme. This is my card for her.
Got the image from Digi Stamp Boutique especially for Jayme as I had no froggy images. There are two blogs offering free frog images to use for Jayme. Here and here.
Hope a few more of you can join in. Off to the post office now :-D




10 comments:
Gorgeous card, I'm not a froggy fan but this image is cute. Lovely colouring. Kathleen x
Hi hun. Really cute card. Love what you've done with Sally Ann's froggy digi xx Jenny xx
Sweet, adorable, cute card! I also took part in this endeavor, and sent off a card to Jayme a couple of days ago.
P.S. Duhhh....you already knew that!
wow this is really gorgeous.i love the image and fab papers and layout.luv coops.xx
This is sure to brighten up anyones day and put a smile on their face. Cute little frog, beautifully coloured.
Love Elaine xx
Oh my goodness Jennie, she will absolutely adore this card! You ahve done such an amazing job coloring...I love easel cards. I am going to have to make one sometime. Jayme will love this one.
Nancy
JR, I love your froggy card - so cute and love that it is an easel (something I've not been happy with). This is very uplifting and Jayme will certainly enjoy it!
Gorgeous card, love the colours, and the image is so adorable
Hi,
Thank you for the lovely comment you left me on my blog, I loveyourwork and now a follower lol. See you also have an Anya addiction, I know how that feels :)
Post a Comment