Are you ready for some fun? Yes!!! It’s our one year anniversary. We are so happy to have you join us in the fun. Yes, it’s been one year since Sweet Sketch Wednesday arrived in Blogland. It’s hard to believe as the year has passed by so quickly. Thanks to all of our dedicated players and followers and to the best Design Team ever. Come on and let’s have some sweet fun.
So, pull up a chair, grab a refreshment of your choice and join us in Sweet Sketch Wednesday’s Anniversary Blog Hop. Digi Stamp Boutique is our main sponsor for this celebration…offering 12 prizes in all.

Since it was our anniversary we decided to ask our past sponsors:
We were overwhelmed with their support to celebrate. They will also be adding their prize to this fabulous week. The winning images will be awarded at the end of the Blog Hop. Let’s get hopping!!!
Here are the rules of the contest for a chance to win:
1. Comment on each of the Design Team blogs and become a follower.
3. Return to Sweet Sketch Wednesday after you have completed the blog hop and leave a comment and become a follower.
4. By doing this, you will have a chance to win an image from Digi Stamp Boutique or one of our other sponsors image. That means you will have 22 chances to win a prize as there will be two prizes on each Design Team Blog.
5. After participating in the Anniversary Hop, create a card with the Anniversary Hop Sketch or create an altered item. Then post it on Inlinkz. Completing all five steps will qualify you for the Grand Prize from Digi Stamp Boutique on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog.
6. For those that complete 1through 5, you can also have another chance to win another sweet prize by participating in Arlana’s “Blast from the Past!”Instructions for participating in the “Blast of the Past” are posted on Arlana’s blog at http://sweetberrydesigns.blogspot.com
Let’s Begin!
Head on over to Arlana’s blog and see her creative blog hop cards. Then hop on over to the next blog in order and see all of our DT’s fabulous creations. The next Design Team name will be posted on each blog so that you will be able to follow from one blog to the next. i.e: From here hop to Heather's blog.
Remember to follow the rules above.
Happy hopping and thanks for joining us for our One Year Anniversary Celebration.
Hoping to see your creations too….Hop to it! :-D
You are here --> Jenny
So here's the sketch to get busy with after you have fun hopping around.

Couldn't resist the 'One Today' for such a great occasion. As this is my first ever blog hop to be a DT member on i'm offering some Blog Candy to celebrate too. One lucky winner will be drawn randomly from the comments on this post.
The candy includes:
Briefcase style bag I made for the occasion
40 Pearl Brads
40 Gem Brads
1 meter of purple floral scalloped ribbon
120 self adhesive gemstones
50 Wild Orchid Pink Roses
Looking forward to visiting all your blogs in return and thanks to all at Sweet Sketch Wednesday for making this blog hop a great one! Especially to Arlana for the sketches and Judi for all the behind the scenes organizing! :-D




33 comments:
Jenny, This is a fabulous Birthday card! So clever...One Today! Great DP for the background. Love your coloring on that cute monkey! What fun blog candy for the lucky winner! Have a fun week!
Can't believe Judi beat me commenting. I love your darling "One Today" card! IT makes a great birthday card! Such a cute monkey image and fun paper. I wish I would have had time to put something together for blog candy..great give away,Jenny! Have a nice week!
Hi Jenny! Fab card & the 'one today' is very clever :)
Good morning Jenny! I agree, your card this week is uber clever!! I love the paper you chose, so stinkin' cute! Just an all around awesome card!
Deanne :)
OH HOW CUTE!!! I LOVE this card. Adorable!!!! and how sweet that you made it in honor of the one year celebration! That did not hit me until I read it in your post. Fantastically fun little card,. your coloring is amazing!
Have a happy hoppy day :D
Jenny this is adorable! I so like how you used the ONE for the 3 embellishments on the sketch - this is an adorable birthday card!! And a wonderful tribute to the Anniversary!
Jenny such a wonderful card love the colours and colouring! I am joining in - in the blog hop lets hope I get around everyone! Hugs Jo xxx
This card just makes me smile! I love how you used the letters as the embellishment! Super cute! Thanks for sharing, ~Diane
This is the PERFECT little card! Ahh, I love everything about it! Your take on the sketch is just awesome! I may have to case this one!
Hugs,
Stacy
Hee hee! What a cute little monkey! That image really made me think of my goofy daughter! Love it!
Beautiful card, love the way you have fitted the 'one' into the sketch. Congratulations on your anniversary. Thanks for the chance to win your candy. Debs xx
Hello Jenny, Your card is just so adorable this week. I love tghe colors and how you added the one for the three embellishments. In honor of the anniversary blog hop. Thanks for adding the extra prize. Have a sweet day.
fantastic card jenny, love the image and great layout and colours.i have an award on my blog for you if you would like it.luv coops.xx
Oh such a cute card!! The monkey is just adorable!!!
Super cute card, Jenny!! Happy Anniversary SSW!!
Such a sweet idea with the letters - I love it!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
What a cute card - I love the colours and the monkey! Happy anniversary.
Wedgie xxx
Wow - what a super cute card Jenny - the colours are fabulous....love it....Sally-Ann..xx
Jenny, super duper card with a fab image and how lovely to offer candy to the participants! You made the bag - wow! You really are a crafty goddess!
Super cute first bday card!! I really love the colors you chose and the image is adorable!
Jenn
So adorable! I love how you coloured the monkey. Great work =)
Hi Jenny! Fabulous card hun! I love your colour combo.Brilliant colouring too! xx Jenny xx
Oh so cute! I love that animal print dp, too!
Oh, how cute. Love your coloring and the image is so sweet! Really enjoying this blog hop!
ahhh so sweet!!!
Awww...this is sooo sweet!
Helen x
hi there, i have been unable to get to your blog this week due to preparing for a demonstration, my apologies,all your cards since i have been here are gorgeous as always, and great colour combination.
I love this card!! Too cute! Very generous candy as well:)
Just oh too cute! Thanks for the inspiration:)
Awwww, love your card!! Super cute! Thanks for the chance to win that yummy candy too:)
What a super cute card and so fitting for the occasion!!!
Hi Jenny, I just love your card it's so cute and fits so well for SSW first birthday, where has the year gone. Thanks so much over the year for your lovely comments they are very much appreciated.
Take care
Hugs
Kathie
xox
This card is super cute! It's a lovely one year anniversary card!
Post a Comment