It's new sketch time over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Arlana has come up with an awesome sketch this week, I hope you can play along.
This is the sketch.
Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Jodie from Bugaboo Stamps
and the lucky winner gets SEVEN digi stamps worth $21. How cool is that!
Jodie very kindly let me pick this gorgeous Ladybug Stamp and isn't she just a lady!
I really liked colouring her. I used the beloved ProMarkers and
on the dots I added some glossy accents to make them shine.
There are some frosted lace distress stickles on her wings too to make them sparkle.
The cardstock is Core'dinations Scarlet and Midnight Black.
The papers are a mix of free downloads, Laura Ashley and Papermania Capsule.
Hope you like the Ladybugs, these were one of the first things I bought way back when I placed my first ever order for card stuff. I thought i'd used them straight away and of course never did but I knew i'd need them someday and voila, here they are!
Check out my Design Team girls cards, the images are amazing and their cards are wonderful.
Hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.





17 comments:
Ohhh... I really love this card... the shading looks great on the image! I adore the lady bugs (or lady birds as they say in Ireland!)
wow stunning card hun.just love the image and fantastic colouring.great layout and love your papers and the little ladybirds.luv coops.xx
I adore the lady bug. I have a soft spot for them in my heart and your did her to a T! So dang cute!!!
She is just darling! I love the colors (red and black are one of my all time favorite combos!) The little leaves and lady bug buttons are too precious for words!
Have a very sweet day!
Awwwwwwhhh - I love the whole ladybug theme! Those ladybug buttons/brads are brilliant! So stinkin' cute Jenny!! I am going to check out ProMarkers on Ebay - you are the 2nd person I see that really loves them.
Deanne :)
I need this card for Tara. She love ladybugs and your little ladybug girl couldn't be cutier. You did a great job coloring her and you paper is perfect. Now, were did you get Promarkers? Am I a step behind??? I thought we all had the same stuff?
JR, I bet you think I am crazy...I thought I was on Judi's blog. I was talking about my daughter. And Judi, Arlana and I all have the same crafting supplies. We seem to buy everything pretty much the same. But, now that I am asking, were did you get the Promarkers?
JR, I do so love this card - those added ladybugs on the side really bring out the brilliance of this lovely card. I love the image too. I love Bugaboo images and will have to get some to do for fun! :-)
Oh so cute! That is an adorable image. Your paper and embellishments all work so well to support your ladybuy theme. I love the leaves you chose instead of the traditional flower embellishments. Great job!
Oh my gosh - I LOVE that image - and that card is priceless!!!
Like this one loads and loads the colours are divine.
Hugs Shirley x x x
Gorgeous stylish card, beautiful sketch layout
Ever since I bought my red Beetle I've been attracted to ladybugs, and your card is no exception! That paper is adorable!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Jenny, your lady bug image is adorable. Yes Nancy needs this for her Tara. Ill have to enlighten her on Pro markers. I love your sweet paper , lady bug buttons and how you cout out your lady bug. It just all so sweet!!!
Jenny, this card is so sweet! I love her shiny bangs. I really need to learn that technique! I love your little ladybugs and ladybug paper to match. Yes, Arlana has to enlighten us on a lot of things! I will be there next week and I'm looking forward to that again! Fabulous card!
Now why didn't I see this cute cute cute image? I love your card and I love LADYbugs!
This is just fantastic! Those embellishments are just too cute for words!
Post a Comment