Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 51

Only one more challenge to go after this one before our Blog Hop! Woohoo! Very excited about it all! The sketch this week was fantastic as always, had a bit of fun with it too of course. Here it is:


Our Sponsor this week is Prairie Fairy Designs
Roberta is offering one lucky winner their choice of 5 single images! *double images count as 2*
She also gave us some awesome images to create some sweet designs.

I used the Summer Papermania Capsule Collection papers for this. Coloured the Honey Bear with my promarkers as well as the little bee stamps. There are some stickles on their wings but it didn't photograph too well. I used some chalks behind the bear to make him look like he was sitting on the grass. Great fun sketch this week Arlana. Thanks a million. My little man really liked this one because he has a little teddy bear very similar in a green t-shirt, guess where I got my inspiration from. LOL!!

Hope to see you all again this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and
remember the blog up is only one sketch away. Woohoo!!!

15 comments:

Robin said...

how sweet... get it, honey, sweet.....
Love your card Jenny!

coops said...

wow this is fantastic jenny, i just love the bear and amazing colouring.fab layout and love the bees.luv coops.xx

Melissa Craig said...

I do love this! You colored the bear so well! Oh my, he almost looks real and the paper is gorgeous!! I like the bees along the bottom, too!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Good morning Jenny! Your lil bear is amazing! I just love all the shading and highlighting - fantastic!! And the bottom row of bees is adorable.

Deanne :)

Lisa T said...

Very cute!! I love the bees along the bottom - perfect touch! Great colors, too.

mulberry station said...

Your coloring is dinomite!!! Beautiful job Jenny!!! Adding the bees to the bottom of your card is soo cute too. The colors you have used make it look like the bear is surrounded by his favorite honey....super job!!

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - this is just adorable!!! I love that bear! Your added bees along the bottom are just perfect, too. Fantastic coloring job. I think this is one of my favorites of yours!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your rich golden paper couldn't be more perfect for this card! His green T is a great accent to the gold. Great inspiration from your son's bear! Your added bees at the bottom are just waiting to get their hive back! They look a little mifted! Wow, your coloring is superb!

Elaine said...

Love this bear, and your colouring is amazing. Great papers and the bees are the perfect finishing touch. Great card.
Love Elaine xx

Do What You Love said...

Love how cute you colored your bear - he is gorgeous and the honey bees - so cute; I just love bears! Your card is so cute with these fascinating papers and colors - so cute!

Arlana 11426 said...

Jenny I love your coloring on your honey bee image. You paper could match better. Love the added bees.

Shirl said...

Aww Jenny this one made me smile it is way tooo cute, don't you just want to hug him.
Hugs Shirley

Jeannie said...

I love what you did with this little guy (much better than mine) and the colors are just perfect. The bees are the perfect touch!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! I put bees along the bottom of mine too!!! How fun!!!

Linda

Stacy said...

This is just too cute! Fantastic use of the layout, you really made it work with this image!