Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

More Anya fun

This is the second creation of the day, loving the way her hair turned out. All those you tube videos are finally paying off. Have finally learned not to be so heavy handed with the Promarkers and how to use the blender. Yes Robin, I said blender. LOL!! I've officially been converted. :-p


I came across the Raise the Bar blog and really liked their colour combo of Yellow Gray and White. It's not  something I would normally pick myself so thought it would make a great challenge to try complete. Then I found a sketch over on Coops blog that I really liked so had a go at that too, the sketch is from the Allsorts Challenge Blog go check it out, i'm gonna be entering every week now. LOL!! And can you believe this it fits into one more challenge, over at A Spoonful of Sugar they've set the challenge this week to use three designer papers and three buttons, so my papers are two from the Summer Papermania Capsule collection and the grey one is from the Jesse Edwards papermania range. 

So the challenges for this one are:
Raise the Bar No. 18 - Colour combo, Yellow, Gray and White
A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 103 - Recipe - 3 Designer Papers and 3 Buttons

Hope you like today's creations, really had a lot of fun creating them. Challenges have helped in the inspiration front greatly so thanks to all the wonderful challenge blogs out there and all the talented designers.

16 comments:

Robin said...

Ohhh.... wow.... the blender loves you! Love her!!!

Unknown said...

I did think it was a strange combination of colour, and you have pulled it off, beautiful card.
Christine x

Jennifer said...

Hi! This is sooo beautiful! Am loving the colours. You will never be without your blender now. I have 3.. just incase..lol! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card I really love it, Anya is looking lovely

thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Marlene said...

This is so sweet! And beautifully colored!

Courtney said...

This card is so sweet!

I wanted to let you know that I have a little something for you on my blog...Youcan find it here...http://atouchofpink-courtney.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-very-first-blog-award.html

~Courtney~

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card, well designed

coops said...

stunning card jenny, love this anya and your colour combo is gorgeous and wicked colouring, her hair looks amazing.i am yet to use my blender, i keep trying but always make a right pigs ear of it.lol.luv coops.xx

Marley said...

Beautiful card! i love the pretty colors and the image is lovely xx Marley

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Jenny. Love the colouring of the image and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Shirl said...

Love this one too. Colour combo is unusual but your interpretation is wonderful.
Hugs Shirley x x x

Rachet said...

This is really pretty! x

Liz's creative corner said...

This looks lovely, nice use of the colours,and your colourings fantastic, thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

mulberry station said...

Wow, Jenny, your card its gorgeous. I would have never thought to put those colors together but you did a wonderful job with this challenge. Love everything about your card.

Creative Tara said...

very sweet card- so glad I found you in the RTB challenge, I'll be back to visit your blog again :)

Country Mouse said...

Very pretty card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!!!