Time for another fabulous sketch challenge from
This is the sketch to follow. I had a lot of fun with this one you can see my card below.
This week we are being sponsored by the wonderfully, generous Carolyn from Busy Beauties Boutique.
The images are really different and very unique. I love them!!
Go see for yourselves. The winner this week gets three digi images from Carolyn.
So here is my card.
The image I used is called "A rose from Rosie" and isn't she just cute.
Was stuck between her and Chillin' Randy but I did a boy card last week so wanted to shake it up a bit.
The papers i've used are from the latest Laura Ashley collection. They are all glittery and embossed, very nice. I added some glitter to Rosie's frills to compliment this. I cut out a nestie fancy label and stamped 'Lots of Love' onto it with Staz On and added two little purple gems to glitz it up some more.
Hope you like her! :-D
Be sure to check out my fellow Design Team's creations too. They're all really different and beautiful.
Thanks girls for making me feel so special and for the warm welcome last week.





18 comments:
gorgeous card hun, love the sweet image and great colouring.fab layout and your backing papers are gorgeous.luv coops.xx
your card is just lovely. I adore the purples you used and the sparkle!!! All definitely girlie.. The papers are just to die for!!!! Well done!
so gorgeous
Oh so cute! I love the purple & white color scheme.
Hi Jenny - can this card be any stinkin cuter?!?! So adorable and I love the colors together! Your DPs are fabulous too.
Deanne :)
I am such a sucker for lavendars. Your card is adorable Jennie. What a sweet image too! Have a great week!
She is just a doll! Oh an YUM that paper is stunning! Beautiful card!
I love your purple colors Jenny. The paper you used is so fun and perfect. Love your scolloped edge. Hope you have a sweet week.
Very pretty! I love purple!
Jenny, this card is so cute. Your papers are so eye catching. Your coloring is always superb. Those little shoes just shine! I still trying to learn that technique. I love those labels too! This was one of my choices but I don't think I could do justice to her like you did!
Jenny, what a gorgeous card and I just love purple! You really are good at this and love that fancy label! Wow, look at your coloring - it is positively stunning! This is such a beautiful card!
Could Rosie be any sweeter?!?! I LOVE the colors and the way you colored the image. I LOVE purple!!! :)
Gorgeous papers and this just turned out really, really cute!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Gorgeous card. Love everything about it! It really is so cute!!xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com
Such an exquisite creation!!! It is so very beautiful that it literally glows:o) I love the gorgeous papers and the lovely colors. Rosey looks so very sweet, and you have definitely given her new life with your impeccable coloring!! Such a beauty!!!
Hugs!
Carolyn
Bril colouring as always, Jenny... (and your colour combo is cool...up wexford.. haha)
Loved it when I saw it and still love it...super cute card.
Hugs Shirley x x x
so gorgeous
Post a Comment