New challenge today at My Partner in Crafting Crime and it's an easy one for ya after last week's tough colour challenge. All you've to do is create something with Happy Birthday as a theme for it.
As you've probably noticed i'm a bit addicted to Anya at the mo so i've used her again in this card. Blue is not a colour I would normally pick for a girly card but I think it works ok. The swirl flourish thingy is a Marianne die as is the scalloped circle, yes, also addicted to these! :-) Got a great tip on Bah Humbug on how to get these out. Check it out here and thanks girls!
Looking forward to seeing all the entries for this challenge.
Get all the details over at My Partner in Crafting Crime.



6 comments:
It's gorgeous - and I absolutely LOVE how you colored her black hair! Beautiful job!
Yes, hair is sweet!
gorgeous card jenny, fantastic colouring and love the blue colours.those swirls are fabby.luv coops.xx
Gorgeous! I love how you've coloured Anya (give me some tips on black hair!! I cannot colour black hair at all), the soft blues are perfect.
Love Elaine xx
Awesome job on coloring the hair of this sweet little girl! Darling birthday card, Jenny!
Hi Sweets gorg card and the blues are lovely. Off to check out that tip for getting those pesky things out of the dies.
Hugs Shirley x x x
Post a Comment