Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 69

Hello Wednesday! Has been an eventful week to say the least, little man is nearly over the tonsillitis, he's in school today anyway, he wanted to go, I didn't make him. I have contracted yet another head cold and my poor computer screen is getting a wash every few minutes. LOL! Anyway Arlana has produced the goods again and here is this weeks sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Our lovely sponsor this week is Sweet 'n Sassy stamps and the prize this week is a $10 Gift Voucher.
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a Christian digi stamp company offering a wide variety of hand drawn digital stamp designs and sentiments for the digital stamper or scrapbooker. We started out as a clear stamp company back in November 2007 and made the change over to all digital in February 2010. We have hundreds of fabulous digis to choose from starting at just $.99. Check us out here!

Here is the little gem that I got to play with this week.
I have a confession to make about this. LOL! I was colouring away and had it nearly finished when I looked at the pic and realized the bear was probably a polar bear, I had gone for the grissly kind and had to start over. Oh well. The dp is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, my new addiction. The image is coloured with Promarkers and a smidgen of chalk behind it and glitter below. 
Hop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out the rest of the DT's work. Great ideas as always. 
Au revoir! (",)

13 comments:

Robin said...

Sweet image and in love with the papers!!! Sneezing again??? Bless yah!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Poor thing - hope you feel better!!

Loving your card - I really like your papers. Love the chalk background too!! You are probably right about him being a polar bear - you made a good decision LOL

Deanne :)

Jennifer said...

Oh wow!...another super sketch and you have done a wonderful jobby with it Jen! Super cute make! xx Jenny xx

mulberry station said...

Hi Jenny, I sure hope you get feeling better soon! It seems everyone I know is getting a head cold these days. I am glad that your son is on the mend too. Your card is so darling this week. Your paper couldn't be more perfect for your little duel. Yeah, the bear is probably a polar bear...Arlana did the same thing. Either way, they turned out super cute! Have a great week and get well!

Linda Anderson said...

Jenny, this is one adorable card!!!!! Love, love, love the papers you used!! And such fun sparkle too.

So sorry to hear you are sick again, that really stinks!! Take care of yourself and happy to hear your son is doing better.

Linda

Jackie Randolph said...

Awww, geez I hope you feel better soon Jenny, I love your card, with your cute little image. Perfect BG papers for these cuties. Your colouring is gorgeous and I love your sentiment stamp.

coops said...

stunning card jenny,the image is so cute and i love your yummy backing papers and fab layout.
hope you feel better soon hun :)

xx coops xx

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness...what a cute card...I love it! Those backing papers are soooo cute! Hope you're feeling better soon.
Wedgie xxx

Melissa Craig said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. I hope your head cold goes away quickly. But your card is simply adorable!! I love the sparkly snow, it looks fabulous. And I love love love the paper - I haven't seen this whole collection yet, but so far, I'm lovin' it.

It's been a pleasure working with you on SSW.

Jeannie said...

What a great fun card! I have to admit I struggled wondering about the color of the bear too....and then it dawned on me too!! Hehehe, that's so funny! You did a great job and I love the sparkly snow too.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Shirl said...

Aww Jen hope your feeling a bit better lovely card as usual and those papers are the best. x x
Shirley

Archies Mum said...

Love the papers you have used, and that sentiment is so nice

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card Jenny! Beautiful papers & I love the sparkly snow. I hope you feel better real soon x

Genevieve