So this fortnight at My Partner in Crafting Crime we have a little recipe to get you in the mood and it has a little twist.
The Recipe:
3 Embellishments
2 Designer Papers
1 Non-Traditional Element (i.e. something you would never use on a card)
We had to make it a challenging challenge so there it is, get those thinking caps on and get busy.
For some ideas check out my fellow Partner in Crafting Crime Robin's work here and also are lovely Guest Designer Mary's work here. Very clever ideas there too.
So I used; 3 Flowers, 2 Papers, (1from DCWV and 1 from MME) and the 1 item I would never use on a card is the wire and beading under the top flower. The wire is taken from some wired ribbon and the beads are something I've had in a drawer for far too long. The image is one of my favourite Whiff of Joy images and i've coloured her with Promarkers and chalked the background.
Hope you can join in the fun and I'm looking forward to seeing all those unique ideas.
I'm entering this into the following challenges:
- 4 Crafty Chicks Colour Challenge: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise Old Olive
- Paper Sundaes No. 35 Use at least 3 Embellishments
- The Colour Throwdown: No. 109 Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight.
- Whiff of Joy Challenge No. 87 - Layers



13 comments:
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blogengine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
What a gorgeous card using our colors from 4 Crafty Chicks! I love your flowers and your coloring is amazing! TFS!
Lori - 4 Crafty Chicks DT
Your 3D flowers are such pretty accents.
gorgoeus card jenny,love this whiff of joy image too and your colours and papers are fab.
the wire and beads looks stunning :)
xx coops xx
Beautiful card Jenny.
This is such a lovely image, and the papers are gorgeous, fab flowers too.
Love Elaine xx
Such a sweet card! I love that image! Thanks for entering your card in the Color Throwdown challenge!
This is one of my favorite Whiff of Joy images too! What a great idean using the chalk in the background of the image. Your coloring is superb. Yep, you card is wonderful thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks. I hope we will see you again next week. I will go and check out your challenge it looks awesome too!
Tamie
So pretty! That image is adorable and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing with the 4CCC!
fab card...thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.
Fi
very pretty! great image, sketch and papers too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!
This is so cute! Especially love that wire with the little beads attached!
Thanks for joining the Whiff Of Joy Challenge this week!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel
So pretty and gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x
This card makes me want to curl up and have a coffee.. think I might!!!
Post a Comment