I used a Laura Ashley paper and another from a DCWV stack. The teapot is actually a post it note thing that Mam had in the shop and brought home about a year ago, forgot I had it and in the recent clean up found them again. I mounted this on some coredinations, added a sentiment from CWC and ribbon from stash. This is also my first card to make it onto the blog with stitching on it. Still a bit wonky but better than the first few attempts, believe me. :-D
Hope you can join us this fortnight at My Partner in Crafting Crime.
TTFN!



4 comments:
Your stitching is impeccable.... he he! The teapot sticky note was a fab idea!!
beautiful card jenny.your papers are gorgeous and i love the teapot.your stitching look great :)
xx coops xx
Such a beautiful card Jenny, gorgeous colours. Hope your little man is all better very soon.
Hugs Emma x
Hi Jen. Aww....big hugs to little man! Wow this is gorgeous!! The post it note is a genius touch! I want some!!! The stitching is fan-blummin-tastic!! I love CAS, but you're right....it's harder than you'd think! I will try to hop over at some point to join in the chall.xx Jenny xx
Post a Comment