Our fantastic sponsor this week is Sally-Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique. I adore everything that is DSB and one lucky winner is going to get the chance to pick 10 images for themselves. How cool is that.
Start your wishlist now peeps!;-D

This week I used an image from the new Coco Winter collection
The papers are all from the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses pad and are mounted on Pesto coredinations. The snowflake is a Marianne one that i covered in glossy accents and dipped into diamond dust, added a flattened bead cap for the centre. Velvet ribbon is something that was dug out of the endless ribbon stash box and the snowflake brads are also from another wee stash. The super cute Coco image is coloured with Promarkers and some fluffy stuff was added to his hat and the snow falling around him. The snow beneath him is Doodlebug glitter. Small bit of chalking behind him too. Et voila!
Now hop on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out my fellow DT's creations.
Remember you can also win the new Top 3 Badge too.



16 comments:
I just couldn't wait to tell you how cute this card is!!! What a fun new image. Your paper and emblishments are wonderful!! Just love it!!!
Nancy
Oh this new image is just adorable and he is especially adorable with your colouring!! Love the BG papers and your emblishments.One fab card Jenny!
gorgeous card jenny,super sweet image and i love the scrummy papers and fab layout :)
xx coops xx
Oh, Jenny I just love your card, both you and Deanne have the same image but both cards are just so different. I love little Coco. Great papers and emblishments just love it. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
I was so excited that we used the same image Jenny! We are just so smart ;) You made him adorable and I love how you colored his brown fur - it looks sparkly and fluffy!! And your papers are fab!
Deanne :)
Jenny Imam loving that sweet image. You added the perfect touches right down to your sweet coloring and velvet ribbon. Thanks for another sweet card this week.
Sooooooo adorable Jenny!!! Your coloring is super magnificent! And I love that DSP and all the fun fluffy touches!!!!
Linda
Absolutely adorable! Love the sparkle and the snowflakes are just tooooo perfect.
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Oh my goodness Jenny, Coco is adorable! He looks so fluffy. Gorgeous card, papers are so pretty & I just love the sparkle too!
Tc
Genevieve
Coco's face is way too adorable! He really came alive with the way you colored him. And his ice blue coat makes you feel the cold of the snow and the ice beneath him. Fun, fun papers too! Just love this adorable new image and it is so fun to see what you did with him!
Way too cute! I love this little Coco image! You've really done a fabulous job coloring him up and the papers you used are just perfect, especially with those little snowflakes!
Erika
Cute, cute, cute, Jenny!! Love your paper choices.
hi there, this is gorgeous,I have also dropped by to say that this will be my final visit to your blog for at least a few months, I am going abroad to get married, and coming back to moving house, settling down before I can come back online. I appreciate your kind comments and your visits to my blog, I will try to update it from time to time, but I can not promise. I will miss blogland, take care and catch up soon, from me - wondering if anyone will miss me in blogland...
Aw such an adorble card Jenny, love the image and papers.
Hugs Emma x
This is so beautifully done. I love the combination of designer papers used, the coloring of the image is perfect and that glitter just adds the right amount of bling.
He looks so warm and fuzzy! Love your snowflakes... Robin
Post a Comment