This fortnight at My Partner in Crafting Crime it's Vintage time. We also have our first Guest Designer Angie Hunt taking part in our challenge and in our Interrogation Room.
I've been wanting to create a sign for my room for ages now and this was the perfect time to get it done. I used the Vintage Market Alphabet from Tim Holtz as well as the elegant flourish die too. The paper is also from his book and i've distressed it with Old Paper. The edging, swirl and wording have all been coated with Picket Fence crackle paint. The metal bits are also from Mr. Holtz's Ideeologogy colletion. Yes I'm an addict!
For my card I used the Basic Grey pad Capella. I paper pieced her coat and hat and added a few pearls for her buttons. She's coloured in with Promarkers and then the edges are chalked. I got to try out my new Sizzix swirls and I have to say i'm in love. The pearly lace is something Mam's had in the shop for years that i've taken proud ownership of.
I'm entering this into the following Challenges:
My something old is the pearly lace, think it's going on five years now
and the something new are the Basic Grey papers and Sizzix swirls.
Don't think I could have put anymore layers onto this. LOL!!!
Creatilicious - Vintage (snap!! :-D)
Now hop over to My Partner in Crafting Crime and get those entries in! :-D


21 comments:
How fab is this! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Team challenge
Your card is adorable! I love those BG papers and love your layering here. The paper piecing on that fun image is just fabulous, too. Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR.
gorgeous card
I love that brown card!! A great combination of patterned papers which makes the whole card totally beautiful! :)
Love your sign and your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and how you did her coat!!!
So glad you could join in with our first challenge at CES Jenny!
Stunning card, I so love those BG papers!
Hugs Tara xx
What a beautiful card with so many yummy layers! I also love your craft room sign! I've been wanting to make one for so long now and you've inspired me! Thanks for playing along this week in the Tea Room!
Simply stunning..love the image and colours... Thanks for playing at CES's 1st challenge xx
Hi these are both gorgeous, the image is fab & so is all the colouring.....perfect
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge.
Hugs Vicky xx
Your card is gorgeous, Jenny, I love all the layering.
gorgeous card Jenny, love the colors! Fantastic sign too!
have a lovely day!
I love the charms on the door hang and the papers are stunning on the bottom card!!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
-Sarah
these are both stunning jenny.love your door hanger, the swirl is lush and your card is gorgeous.the paper is really fab and love the paper piecing and lace.
xx coops xx
Just saw these on the other blog. Gorgeousness!
Great sign for your craft room, the flourishes are fab, and I love the hardware.
Love your card!
I adore this image, my favourite out of the set, and these papers are perfect for her.
Fab paper piecing too.
Love Elaine xx
Jenny that card is yummy especially with those papers but can't wait to check out that sign, might just make one for my craft room now ha ha.
Shirley x
Pretty card - precious image! Love the warm colors! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)
Wow your papers and that image are just so pretty! Love how you colored the little darling!
Fab wall hanging for your craft room and A-DORABLE card!!! lovin' the layers!!
thanks bunches for playin' along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!
Its gorgeous Jenny, I love Tims stuff to.Thanks for taking part in the first C.E.S Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon!
Clairexx
Gorgeous stunning creations Jen! xx Jenny xx
Post a Comment