Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 62

It's Wednesday again and here's what our fantastic Arlana at Sweet Sketch Wednesday has come up with for us all to play with this week.
Our very generous sponsor this week is Kathy from Pixie Dust Studio. Kathy is giving our lucky winner two digi images of their choice from her fantastic store. Check it out!

This week I got to use my friend Robin's copics on this image. Have to say i'm in love and my credit card might be feeling some pain at some stage this week. I used the Copics on the bear and promarkers for everything else. I had this little cutie playing on grass which I chalked in but I actually think he's supposed to be at sea. Oh well. I used a star gromlet as my element this week and added a glitter brad to the centre to match the other three glitter brads at the top.
The DT have amazed me as always, hop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday to check them out!

18 comments:

Robin said...

oooh, love the fab papers and the pearls!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Grass or water - it's all the same!! Such a cutie!! I hear you on the Copics - I have to order mine through Ebay as there isn't place that sells them. I wonder if everyone has to order theirs or do they get to walk into a store (I am babbling - 6 AM will do that to a person!). Sorry!

Love working with you! You are so talented!

Deanne :)

Jennifer said...

I love this Jen..it's brilliant! Love that star!! xx Jenny xx

mulberry station said...

Oh, there is a place on line that you can buy Copics. Arlana and Judi found it.

http://www.carpediemstore.com/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=598

Anyway Jenny your card is super cute. I love this image and no matter if it is on grass or water it makes no difference...it turns out adorable. Love your colors and star.

Melissa Craig said...

That face is so darn sweet! Love the card Jenny, you did a great job.

Simple and Sweet said...

What a darling card! I think it is really cute on the grass! It reminds me of many childhood memories and we definitely used our imaginations! Fabulous job!
Erika

Jeannie said...

Perhaps he's just practicing before he actually goes out on the water! He's adorable anyway, and I do love that star grommet!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful coloring of this sweet image Jenny!! He is too darn cute! Love your beautiful papers you used. This turned out adorable.

Kathie said...

Hi Jenny I adore your card, he is so perfect love the design papers you have used as well. It's really adorable. Love it!!
I do hope little Ryan is feeling better soon, my boys have never had problems with their tonsils hope he gets better soon. I looked at that site for Copic's they don't ship Internationally but the guy I buy my Copic Ciao ships overseas and is the same price. If you want to know more details let me know.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

Very cute Jenny! your image is beautifully coloured. The patchwork style Dp is very pretty too :)

Genevieve.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Jenny, he is so cute! He just came a shore! That star gromlet is a fabulous addition. Love the added brads and the brad on the star! Great detail. Your coloring is spectacular. Your papers are eyecatching and adorable! Arlana, Nancy and I buy our markers from carpediemstore.com Click on markers and choose promarkers (letraset)$1.49 or copics ciao for $2.89. Not sure about the overseas shipping!

Linda Anderson said...

THUD!!!!! What a cutie of a card Jenny!!! I absolutely LOVE your coloring!!! Yes, you NEED copic markers!!!!! Love the star and brad embellie!!! Super stunning card!!

Linda

coops said...

oh fabby male card jenny.the image is great and i love your colours and papers.

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

Sorry Jen, I've been MIA again!
Beautiful card, I love this image, so very cute.The papers are fab, and the brads are the perfect finishing touch.
Hope you are all well.
Love Elaine xx

Shirl said...

Gorgeous as usual Jen papers are fabulous with the image.
Shirley x x

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh Jenny your card is so adorable. Love the paper that you used with this image. Your cooring is fantastic. Great price on those markers on line for either kind. I have decided the pro marker are just as good as the copics and cost less money . They have lots of fun colors too. Soory late post and thanks for all you do.

Sarpreet said...

This is gorgeous = beautiful colours and papers.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jenny...Oh Jenny! Thank you, Thank you for your sweet candy you sent to me all the way from Ireland! Your are so thoughtful! Check out my blog! I had to show it off!
Thanks, Judi