Then I set up the laptop as I'm a bit ill today and dropped it, the charger is all wonky on it now... To top things off have a horrible dose of food poisoning, hopefully nearing the end of it now though. Had an interrupted night and a delivery guy at the door told me I looked rough. Nice of him I know, but it's shockingly true. I couldn't even open the package because that would have involved bending over to carry it and I can't do that yet without feeling the urge to throw up some more.
Anyway enough gruesome talk and onto this weeks fantastic Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge. Arlana has given us another beauty to work with.
It's the third Wednesday of the month so that means it's Digi Stamp Boutique week. The always generous Sally-Ann is giving our lucky winner TEN images of their choice! Now that's my idea of a a great prize!!!
Hop over there now for a goo at all the loveliness.
This week I went Christmassy again and used Rocky Robin.
Had to use this image as it reminded me of my card buddy Robin!
Coloured him with promarkers and added some flocking on his hat and the icing on the pudding. Also added some glitter for the snow underfoot. Used the Silent Night papers again, in love with these at the moment, may have to get another pad ;-) My fantastic team mates have come up with some stunners this week too. Check them out at Sweet Sketch Wednesday .




19 comments:
Oh no!! I hope you are feeling better soon - poor thing! You better get yourself and your internet in working condition right away!
Adorable card - that image is so stinkin cute! And your papers are perfect! How I love Christmas!
Deanne :)
Oh Jenny, I am so sorry to hear you are ill. You know you have it bad when you can't even open a package (hope it was fun goodies inside!!!).
Well you card is simply adorable!!! I love everything about it because it all screams cuteness!!!! Feel better soon!
Linda
Oh Jenny, food posioning is awful!! I have been there, done that one..and it is no fun. I hope you will get feeling better soon. That stuff usually just has to take its course, though. I really love your card this week with its rich warm color scheme, I really love how you colored up Rocky. Super cute job!!
Love the colours in your card... is it the bird or the pudding that reminds you of me..... ha ha ha...
Oh Jenny, you poor thing, I hope you start feelin well soon and your luck has to start lookin up that's for sure. Now I have to tell you I just love your card!! OMG!! I was drooling over it when I posted mine. If that isn't the sweetest image, Oh and I too love your papers, need to go look for those when I am out and about this week. Love how you used the flocking on the pudding, looks yummy!! Feel better soon dear.
Oh Jenny, you poor thing, nothing worse feeling sick, well yes there is when your going at both ends!!! I do hope your feeling better soon and the that internet of yours sorts it S--t Out.
I do love your card I adore the rich colours and tones you've used I must get that image from Sally-Ann it puts a smile on my dial. I hope the weather gets better soon, nothing worse than a wet Irish summer because you know your going to have a yuk winter. Our winter hasn't been very cold at all just wet oh yes it's raining again this morning!!! Give me a cold frosty morning any day I hate the rain. Take care sweetie and I do hope your feeling better soon.
Hugs
Kathie
Oh, Jenny, this is the cutest card! I love how you colored Robin. And I love the flocking on the hat and the topping on the pudding! I will have to look for that Silent Night paper! Beautiful rich colors! Just want you to know I used one of your brads on my latest card! So many fun things to play with! I do hope you get to feeling better...doesn't sound like a good day for you but hopefully things will be better by tomorrow. Take Care of Yourself!
Hope you are better now Jen. Lovely card...Rocky is a cutie isn't he? xx Jenny xx
Gorgeous Christmas card Jenny, that wee robin is very sweet. The flocking looks fab. So sorry to hear you are having a rough week hope things improve soon :)
Tc
The colors and the flocking are perfect and he turned out just awesome! I hope by now you're feeling better.
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Oh Jenny! I sure hope you get feeling better soon and that all your computer worries go away! I love your card! That image is so sweet and you colored it up perfectly and I always love to see glitter added for snow! So cute!
Erika
Hi! I have something on my blog for you! xx Jenny xx
This is a very sweet card - the papers are fabulous and the image is colored to perfection!!
I hope you're feeling better! You know you must've really been sick to have a stranger tell you you look rough. Hope it's all gone now.
Jenny, Jenny, guess what I just got in the mail. That is right!!!! A wonderful package full of yummy emblishments. :) You are the sweetest person!! Thank you sooo very much. I really apperciate your thoughtfulness. I can't wait to use all of these fun goodies!!
gorgeous card, love everything about this card.
Oh Jennie I'm so sorry you have been sick. Your robin card is the cutesy. I love everthing you did with your image. Thanks for making such a sweet card.
Oops I'm loosing it Jenny spelling your name wrong. :)
Opps, I sse that you already got this award...I have it for you anyway.
Nancy
hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0
by the way,
if you need to find unique typography, you can go to our website.
best regards;
Post a Comment