Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Howdy Thirty


My sister asked me to make a card for her friend's 30th. This is the end result. He's having a big barn party with a cowboy theme hence the card. Twas a bit of a challenge I have to admit but Robin helped me out when I got stuck. 

Found some red glittered numbers in my ever increasing stash and toned them down a bit by Glimmer Misting them and then stamping them with Gold Ink it Up. Put this onto a distressed nestie which I looped rope through to carry the cowboy theme through. The rope was also sprayed with the coffee Glimmer Mist. The sentiment is a Just Rite one, (still not sure if I like these yet) and the papers were the Boys Stack from DCWV.


5 comments:

Robin said...

That pic turned out great and you know I love the card!!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, the warm colours are fantastic and so are the large glittery numbers, such a fab theme to this card :) Donna x

Karina said...

This is a great card for a man's birthday. I love the theme and the colours as well.
Love from Karina

coops said...

fantastic male card, really love the backing paper and fab colours.luv coops.xx

Sarpreet said...

Fantastic male card, love the style