So then, an amazing thing happened to me this week.
I got picked to be on my very first Design Team over at
Woohoo! Fierce excited about it all. Thanks to Arlana for picking me!
This week we are on Sketch No. 46 and this is the sketch
We are being sponsored by the brilliant Sally-Anne at Digi Stamp Boutique
This week Sally Ann is offering 10 free digis to our lucky winner! How cool is that!
Check out all the other lovely digi stamps over there!
I used 'Lucas and Freddo' on my card because I have a little boy who I'm sure will be only too happy to go fishing with frogs when he's old enough. Ha ha!
Digi Stamp is coloured with Promarkers.
Papers are Bo Bunny and the gingham I created myself.
I cut out the scalloped edge with my Fiskars punch from some Orange Coredinations
and used some polka dot ribbon to go on top.
The sentiment is attached with eyelets and the buttons are from my stash.
Check out all my Design Team friends for more inspiration and to see what images they've used.
They will continue to inspire me with all their creations and tips. Cheers girls!!!





16 comments:
congrats on making the team. Your card is a beautiful take on the sketch. Love the colors and cute image. ~Chelsea
We are so excited to have you apart of our team! Your cards are always gorgeous! Welcome!!! I love your image and color combo. he usre is a cute little guy!
so gorgeous
massive congrats on the dt position hun and what a stunning card.love your gingham background and fab image, wonderfully coloured and love the button.luv coops.xx
Really excited for you... you deserve it!! Card is great! All the best with your new position!!
Wonderfully sweet card Jenny! Welcome to the team, I am looking forward to working with you!!
Welcome to the group!!!! So very glad to have you as a part of the team!!!! Your creation is superb!!!! I just think it is the cats meow!!!
Hi Jenny, Welcome to the team - we're so glad to have you! This is a gorgeous card and I'm loving how well you've colored this little cutie! The papers and ribbon are perfect and I love the polka dots - thanks for the inspiration for that - I have two grandsons that I need to include in my paper crafting experience! :-)
Hi Jenny! So happy to share a DT spot with you at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Cant wait to share more with you and get to know you better!
I LOVE your card. The image is ADORABLE!!!! Reminds me of my son too :D Great papers and coloring!
Have a beautifully sweet day
Hello Jenny, welcome to the wonderful world of sweet sketch wednesday. I am so happy that you excepted. You will be a wonderful adition to the team. Your card turned out so fun. Love your fun paper colors and added detail.
Hello Jenny! Congratulations and welcome! So happy to have you on our DT. Your cards are always beautiful. This card is fabulous. I love your coloring. And your papers are perfect! Look forward to working with you!
SHAZAM! You knocked it out of 'd park with this one! ADORABLE!!! This is one of my fav images and you did a wonderful job coloring him up! Love the buttons, perfect for this card! So glad to have you on the team!
Hi Jenny!!! Welcome to the team! LOVE this card! I love the colors and the DP. (and ofcourse the image too!). Such a WONDERFUL card!
I just love this little boy card, and it certainly is "all boy"!
Welcome and I look forward to creating together!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Great job! I love the polka dot ribbon and how you've colored in the image. Terrific card. :)
Congrats on making the DT! This card is beautiful. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and also for the lovely comment. In answer to your question, yes, I will be posting the finished book...if it ever gets that way! lol My DH is deploying within the next couple of weeks, so they may not get finished in time. Be sure and pop back in from time to time.
(((HUGS)))
~Courtney~
Post a Comment