Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Totally Tropical Birthday

Don't ask me where this one came from, have never done anything like this but i'm in love with it. No image but sure where could I have put one! LOL!! 
The circle/dot/square pattern was cut out by my Silhouette SD. This poor machine i've had since last Christmas and could never really use it because i'm on a mac but they released new software and I'm in heaven. Vinyl all over the house and pretty much any sentiment/shape that I want for cards I now have. I used a hot pink flocked Doodlebug paper for the dot fillers and just plain cream card for the top layer. Then coredinations, some flowers and ribbon and voila! 


Entering into the following challenges:
Res-q Challenge 71 - Make a project that make you happy
Simply Create - No. 37 - Bright
Card Makin Mamas - No. 15 - Happy Birthday
If the shoe fits scrap it - FF. 67 - Happy Birthday
Scrap Creations - Going Grey it's your Birthday Challenge

21 comments:

Robin said...

this is wicked!!! Love all the bright colours... def out of character for you but totally dig it! Robs

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, love the background effect.

Peggy said...

Great idea on this card. I love the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing with us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya.

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with this card. The papers are great. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With THe Dragon.
Hugs,
Beth

Rose said...

whatever you did it worked!!! fab card girl :)

So glad you joined us on Simply Create for our Bright and Bold challenge :)

mulberry station said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!
Nancy

Linda said...

Totally AWESOME and so beautiful!!
Thank you for joining us for our Bold & Bright challenge at Simply Create.
Hope to see you again for the next challenge.
Linda - Simply Create DT

coops said...

fantastic card jenny,i am loving the fab bold colours :D

xx coops xx

Denise said...

Fabulous! Love the pattern you made! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

lesleyworth said...

amazing! love the pop of color! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Arlana 11426 said...

I agree with Nancy wow this is gorgous. Love the bright colors.

Kathie said...

Great card Jenny love your colours it looks perfect doesn't need an image love it. It's so good to have you back in blogland, please keep in touch I've missed you.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team
xxoxx

Unknown said...

congrats on the top shining three over at SC!!!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous! I love the cut out panel, it's brilliant. I don't have a digital cutter of any sort, we have a mac too and I'm not very computer aware lol!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

This card is just so cool!! I LOVE the colors, so pretty!!

Sandy Ang said...

Love the bright and bold colours on your tropical inspired card

Jennifer said...

Beautiful....such gorgeous colours xx Jenny xx

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ooooo! I'm loving the colors--the pink and orange are so fun! The cie cut overlay is just gorgeous!! Wow!

angelwhispers said...

What fantiastic colours you have used just beautiful!! Chanelle xx

Pauline said...

This is beautiful! Love the intricate pattern, and the rainbow ribbon, so pretty!