Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Why so Blue Sarah Kay



Created this on Thursday with help from the little man. He likes to do the cuttlebug bit. I used one of the Sarah Kay decoupage images I got from Marina's shop and mounted her onto some cream coredinations, distressed it with some Antique linen. The blue paper was free with a magazine. Used two little card candy's at either side and two little buttons at the top. The flower was my attempt at a lollipop flower. Crumpled this and distressed too. I used my nesties to get three different sized circles (rolled by Ryan). Added a little bow and a sentiment. Thanks Shirl for all the inspiration and tips from our wonderful class.

Don't want to part with this one.



8 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Hello Jenny! I´m your first follower! ;)

You did a beautiful card, I love Sarah Kay designs!

Robin said...

great to see you here.... now I can look at all your beautiful cards!! xx

Anna said...

Hey Timmons, gorgeous page. I'm only just realising how much work can go into a single card. Impressive!

Sarpreet said...

Thanks for becoming a follower - Beautiful cards

Shirl said...

Wow Jenny really beautiful and the bow maker is brill thank you.
Shirley x x x

Anne said...

A beautiful card in great colors! Nice work!

Greetings from Anne (Norway)

Unknown said...

Wow Im not surprised you dont want to part with this one I would want to keep it too,
its stunning love the SK images.
Thanks for becoming a follower Ive done the same, looking forward to seeing more of your lovely cards.
Christine x

Paola said...

Your card is very beautiful.

Love
Paola